The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.57.0 in our Australia region February 15, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. February 16 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.57.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions February 22 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. February 21 at 19:00 Eastern time.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.57.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- [GENERAL] Custom forms on B2C home pages are not emailing submissions
- Intercom: 161933000039913
- Internal: XMECOM-9781
- [SAGE 300, SAGE X3] Ship-to code not being added to order
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000041725
- Internal: XMECOM-9828
- [GENERAL] Dropdown values for variant options are not sorted
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000030495
- Internal: XMECOM-8305
- [BUSINESS CENTRAL, SAGE X3] - Quantity available not being respected
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000041293, 161933000041303
- Internal: XMECOM-9817, XMECOM-9810
- [SAGE X3] - Tiered Pricing - When Quantity of Item In Cart Increases, Unit Price Increases Instead of Decreases
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000041102
- Internal: XMECOM-9805
- [GENERAL] - Billing Address Not Saved When Registering (Template Customer)
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000038858
- Internal: XMECOM-9718