The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.53.0 in our Australia region today, December 6, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. December 7 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.53.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions December 13 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. December 12 12 at 19:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.53.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Failed Quote Emails for API Gateway
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000036220
- Internal: XMECOM-9648
- Products without discount are shown as "Was" and "Now" special prices
- Intercom Tickets: 161933000037347, 161933000020449, 161933000023877, 161933000029421
- Internal: XMECOM-9103
- Excessive Avalara API calls - removed cart calls to Avalara
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000035558
- Internal: XMECOM-9664
- Incorrect calculation in discount percentage in the cart
- Intercom tickets: 161933000027557, 161933000035694
- Internal: XMECOM-9356
- Quick order to support Sage X3 PHYALL_0 field
- Intercom tickets: 161933000037709, 161933000037381
- Internal: XMECOM-9669
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.