It is possible to delete pre-authorizations (e.g. if they have expired) from commercebuild payments.
- Open commercebuild Payments and login.
- Go to Maintenance in the menu bar.
- Click Pre Authorisations.
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the checkbox in the Delete column for the authorizations you wish to remove.
- Once you’ve selected all of the preauthorizations you’d like to delete, click Delete Pre-Auths at the top of the window. You will be prompted to confirm deletion. Click Yes.
- Once done, close out the Pre-Authorisations window. You will be asked to save your changes; click Yes.
That’s all there is to it! Watch our video above for additional instructions.