The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.65.0 in our Australia region June 12, at 20:00 UTC, i.e. June 13 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.65.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions June 14 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. June 13 at 19:00 Eastern time.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.65.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- The secondary description is not appearing for variant products
- Intercom: 161933000046597, 161933000047592
- Internal: XMECOM-10038
- Contract pricing is displayed as special pricing with Was and Now labels
- Intercom: 161933000028138, 161933000047139
- Internal: XMECOM-9347
- Inconsistent instructions to search engines: robot.txt and meta don't align
- Intercom: 161933000038931
- Internal: XMECOM-9645
- Quick Order quantity fields do not allow you to type more than one number
- Intercom: 161933000047047, 161933000047075
- Internal: XMECOM-10065
- Tax Incorrectly Calculated for Orders With Multiple Lines With the Same Item Number
- Intercom: 161933000047142
- Internal: XMECOM-10069
- Unable To Pay Open Invoices Created in AR Module in Sage
- Intercom: 161933000047345
- Internal: XMECOM-10079
- java.time.temporal.UnsupportedTemporalTypeException: Unsupported field: YearOfEra - Error For Failed Orders Resent Via Order API
- Intercom: 161933000047876
- Internal: XMECOM-10085
- We now support Product Custom Fields on the Category, Search and Cart pages.