The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.63.0 in our Australia region May 9, at 17:00 UTC, i.e. May 10 at 05:00 Melbourne time.
4.63.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions May 16 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. May 15 at 19:00 Eastern time.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.63.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Custom Content For Different User Groups Not Working Correctly
- Intercom: 161933000044827
- Internal: XMECOM-9985
- Need to add a setting to disable Alternate Item Code in Addon Features
- Intercom: 161933000043667, 161933000044142
- Internal: XMECOM-9970
- Custom URLs Not Being Used/Seen As Canonical
- Intercom: 161933000043162
- Internal: XMECOM-10000
- Upload Error for product custom fields. Not expecting alpha-numeric IDs.
- Intercom: 161933000046612
- Internal: UN-1186
- Editing a customer group resets the group's password policy
- Intercom: 161933000033807
- Internal: XMECOM-9555
- Stripe Invoice Payments Set to "Payment", but being sent to Stripe with "capture_method": "manual"
- Intercom: 161933000044972, 161933000046704
- Internal: XMECOM-9989
- MOQ on Quick Order doesn't calculate extended price
- Intercom: 161933000046614
- Internal: XMECOM-10032
- "Could not delete order" When Deleting Failed Orders From API-Based Order Queue
- Intercom: 161933000045527
- Internal: XMECOM-10015
- API Gateway Converting Order Time to UTC Time in Argument Transformation
- Intercom: 161933000045675
- Internal: XMECOM-10017
- Order Deleted in X3 Shows as "Processing" in the Store
- Intercom: 161933000045913
- Internal: XMECOM-10019