The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.55.0 in our Australia region January 17, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. January 18 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.55.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions January 24 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. January 23 at 19:00 Eastern time.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.55.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Sidebar Categories Missing or Displaying Parent Categories Instead of Child Categories
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000041050, 161933000041053
- Internal: XMECOM-9791
- Item in X3 Category Not Mapped to Web Store Category
- Intercom Tickets: 161933000035220
- Internal: XMECOM-9676
- Shiptrack Links Not Displaying on Orders Page
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000039258
- Internal: XMECOM-9747
- Mapped Stock Level is not working on Category Listings
- Internal: XMECOM-9696
- Product Specifications Tab Content Duplicated When ES For Product Details Enabled
- Intercom tickets: 161933000039519
- Internal: XMECOM-9749
- Volume Discounts Displayed When Contract Pricing in Force
- Intercom tickets: 161933000025320
- Internal: XMECOM-9259
- Partial payment issue on PROD
- Intercom tickets: 161933000035396
- Internal: PDECOM-2040
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.