The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.52.0 in our Australia region on November 28, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. November 29 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.52.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions November 29 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. November 28 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.52.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Product URL Incorrect in Google Product Sitemap When Category ID Conflicts with Default Page ID in Routes Table
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000030963, Internal: XMECOM-9225
- Products are shown out of stock even when stock is available in other warehouses
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000022513, Internal: XMECOM-9166
- Canonical URLs Not Being Used in Site Maps
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000029311, Internal: XMECOM-9437
- Hot Deals module is not displaying certain products
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000032306, Internal: XMECOM-9487
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.