The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.51.0 in our Australia region on November 08, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. November 09 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.51.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions November 14 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. November 14 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.51.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Duplicate Lot Number and Quantities
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000035699, Internal: XMECOM-9613
- When sale is set in Sage, the system looks at UTC time instead of a store’s respective timezone
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000022436, 161933000032252, 161933000027900, Internal: XMECOM-9164
- Incorrect Back Order Quantities from OESHID
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000025720, Internal: XMECOM-9298
- Preauthorizations Not Working for Stripe
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000036343, Internal: XMECOM-9615
- BasketItemLotProductQtyExceedException Thrown Incorrectly
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000036386, Internal: XMECOM-9637
- Sales rep group unable to see % Disc in cart despite settings
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000034608, Internal: XMECOM-9576
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.