The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.48.0 in our Australia region on September 27, at 20:00 UTC, i.e. September 28 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.48.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions October 4 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. October 3 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.48.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Mapped Stock Level Calculation Method is not working on the webstore frontend
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000029628, Internal: XMECOM-9425
- Incorrect tax calculation for a customer
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000031735, Internal: XMECOM-9476
- Price incorrectly coming from discounts_markupcost
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000035199, Internal: XMECOM-9584
- Custom content editor converting HTML tags incorrectly
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000034839, 161933000034981, 161933000034826, Internal: XMECOM-9575
- Product Display Issue with ElasticSearch and customer_desc
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000033249, Internal: XMECOM-9498
- Purolator shipping – “TotalPieces” should equal 1
- Internal: XMECOM-9497
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.