The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.42.0 in our Australia region on July 06 at 20:00 UTC, i.e. July 07 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.42.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions July 12 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. July 11 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.42.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Incorrect Sage Order Queue Totals
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000023401, 161933000022848, Internal: XMECOM-9189
- 500 error is returned when payment is processed via PayGate
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000028710, 161933000022848, Internal: UN-319
- Address Lines Greater than 40 Characters Are Truncated and Pushed to Next Line
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000026762, 161933000022848, Internal: XMECOM-9304
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.