The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.39.0 in our Australia region on May 24 at 20:00 UTC, i.e. May 25 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.39.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions May 31 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. May 30 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.39.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- When Configurator components are added to the cart separately and removed, all instances of the component/item are removed
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000026677, Internal: XMECOM-9300
- Stock Levels not Visible for Sales Rep
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000007228, Internal: XMECOM-8532
Extraneous VAT entry in order lines inflates Grand Total and causes confusion among users
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000008794, Internal: XMECOM-8525
- Out of Stock Issue
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000027605, Internal: PDECOM-1335
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.