The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.33.0 in our Australia region on March 1 at 19:00 UTC, i.e. March 2 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.33.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions next Tuesday, March 8 at 01:00 UTC, i.e. Monday, March 7 at 20:00 Eastern.
We've changed the release date for North America and Europe regions: 4.33.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions March 9 at 01:00 UTC, i.e. Tuesday, March 8 at 20:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.33.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000022764, Internal: XMECOM-9167
Default Price List Not Inserted in Basket Items Table
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000019728, Internal: XMECOM-9062
Discount reverts to 0% when shopping cart is updated
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000016372, Internal: XMECOM-9058
Discrepancy between products_itemno and products_detail_itemno
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000015345, Internal: XMECOM-8947
Error importing excel file for Shipping Modules | Settings updated on shipping carriers are not showing on the web store
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000022329, Internal: XMECOM-8889
Support for Variant linked products in quick order
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000008816, Internal: XMECOM-8569
Order Posted Offline, Order Not Appearing in Order History
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000008397, Internal: XMECOM-8565
Failed payment through Windcave
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000019624, Internal: XMECOM-7793
French translations on Transaction History Page not Visible
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000023014, Internal: XMECOM-7793
French translation of messages and text throughout the webstore
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.