The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.54.0 in our Australia region December 20, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. December 21 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.54.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions January 10 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. January 9 at 19:00 Eastern time.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.54.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Products Assigned to Visible Category and Hidden Category Behaving Incorrectly
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000037773
- Internal: XMECOM-9665
- First/Last Name Missing On Orders Made By Pending ERP Customers
- Intercom Tickets: 161933000037846
- Internal: XMECOM-9672
- Unit price is incorrect on cart page
- Intercom Ticket: 161933000039997
- Internal: PDECOM-2004
- Shipping invoice element being sent as line item causing the order to fail
- Intercom tickets: 161933000035534
- Internal: XMECOM-9712
- Sorting fields on the Compare Items section throws a 500 error
- Intercom tickets: 161933000038609
- Internal: UN-833
- Stock quantity calculation inconsistent in webstore backend
- Intercom tickets: 161933000030551, 161933000027247
- Internal: UN-832
- Hide Categories in Sidebar Categories Menu When marked as hidden in the Admin
- Intercom tickets: 161933000017781
- Internal: UN-831
- The quantity of configurator products doubles in the cart when ES for Product Details is enabled.
- Intercom tickets: 161933000033760
- Internal: UN-828
- When variant options are clicked, products under Related Items / CWBAB section lose their prices
- Intercom tickets: 161933000022192, 161933000021128, 161933000028138, 161933000014990
- Internal: UN-836
- Quick Order Adjustment Causes Quantity in Cart to Double
- Intercom tickets: 161933000017400
- Internal: UN-829
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.