Version 4.21.0 will be released tonight (September 14) in the NA and EU server locations at approximately 01:00 UTC.
4.21.0 was released in our Australia (AU) environment last Tuesday, September 7 at 19:00 UTC.
There were more than 39 improvements in this release. Key improvements/features are:
- Additional quotes support for Sage X3
- Grid support for Checkout
- Fixed shipping issues – suburb restrictions on metro zones shipping plus cache issue on ETMS
- Order confirmation email comes with customization using grid structure
- Multi-location module is now available to both B2B/B2C plus allows warehouse overriding at cart level
- Multi-location widget is available for product detail page
Please note that this is not a final list, as some other fixes may be hot fixed into the production release.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to get them answered! 🚀