Version 4.20.0 will be released in the coming days based on data center region.
- Australia region: August 24 (early morning hours)
- EU and North America regions: August 31 at @ 02:00 UTC
There were 22 improvements and fixes in this release. If your site was affected by a bug that has been fixed in this release, we will contact you directly, if we have not done so already.
New features and fixes include:
- Fixed Braintree total amounts processed
- Fixed Backorder ETA on cart page plus provided extra option of choosing earliest/latest possible date
- Increased auto order history period to 120 months
- Enabled exceed quantity message for B2C Fixed Variant exports/Import issue and progress issue on multiple exports option
- Fixed B2B/B2C Tax and shipping label issue
- Fixed CDN Imaging 404 issue
- Fixed 11 other misc issues
Please note that this is not a final list, as some other fixes may be hot fixed into the production release.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to get them answered! 🚀