Version 4.19.0 will be released this evening at approximately 22:00 U.S. Eastern time (i.e. August 10 at 02:00 UTC) to our NA and EU regions. 4.19.0 was released to the AU region on Thursday, August 5.
There were more than 30 improvements and fixes in this release. If your site was affected by a bug that has been fixed in this release, we will contact you directly, if we have not done so already.
New features and fixes include:
- Users in Sales Rep group can assume web store customers
- Orders can have 999 line items, which has increased from the previous restriction of 500
- Warehouse selection caching issue for Multi-Location Module has been fixed
- Separate units of measure for B2B and B2C users. If you wish to sell a product in EACH to B2C users and in CASE to B2B users, this is now possible.
- Increased number of product badges, up from 2 to 8.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to get them answered! 🚀