The following is a summary of the improvements coming to commercebuild web stores in 4.15.0, which is to be released at approximately 2:00 AM UTC tomorrow, May 4 (this evening, May 3 at 22:00 U.S. Eastern time).
There were a total of 31 improvements in this release.
With the “Static Content” option, a popup will remain visible in the web store when a user clicks outside the popup or presses escape.
Store Locator Map Styles
In the Store Locator module, choose which map style you prefer to use.
Other noteworthy improvements include:
- Order Level Custom Field Mapping
- Product Meta Data Updates in Elasticsearch
- Tax Percentage for Sage 300 Tax Break
- Call API to create/update/delete Sage Category Assignments
- Support for Manufacturer Number in Elasticsearch
- Transaction History “All” Filter Fix
- Store Locator Fixes
If you have any questions about these enhancements, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to get them answered! 🚀