The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.76 in our Australia region November 07, at 20:00 UTC, November 08 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.76 will be released to our North America and Europe regions November 13 at 19:00 Eastern time, November 14 at 00:00 UTC.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.76 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Issue with Buy 1 Get 1 if there are more than one set of X -> Y items.
- Intercom: 161933000012354
- Internal: UN-1474
- B2C Users unable to create new address in Address Book
- Intercom: 161933000036709, 161933000052220
- Internal: XMECOM-9641
- Support for Changing Users to Punchout User Group
- Intercom: 161933000054128
- Internal: UN-1505
- "Undefined" Error Uploading STL File
- Intercom: 161933000055348
- Internal: XMECOM-10293
Users can now "Select All" open invoices for payment from the Transaction History → Pay Open Invoice page (/user/transhistory/openinvc)