The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.59.0 in our Australia region March 15, at 18:00 UTC, i.e. March 20 at 05:00 Melbourne time.
4.59.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions March 28 at 00:00 UTC, i.e. March 27 at 19:00 Eastern time.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.59.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Reindex required to update product page pricing when switching users
- Intercom: 161933000043498, 161933000043955
- Internal: XMECOM-9949
- Some store sitemap URLs contain an extra slash in the URL
- Intercom: 161933000032187, 161933000042780
- Internal: XMECOM-9470
- Custom URLs Deleted After Product Meta Import
- Intercom: 161933000035449
- Internal: XMECOM-9605
- Items in Saved Cart Do Not Consolidate
- Intercom: 161933000039299
- Internal: XMECOM-9849
- Remove Double Slashes from Add to Compare and Add to Favourites URLs
- Intercom: 161933000042671, 161933000041964
- Internal: XMECOM-9915
- The Quick Order page now supports the content grid and is more customizable.
- The Splash page now supports the content grid.