The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.49.0 in our Australia region on October 12, at 19:00 UTC, i.e. October 13 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.49.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions October 17 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. October 17 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.49.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Item is missing in webstore PRODUCTS table due to oracle_id
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000035153, Internal: XMECOM-9593
- ElasticSearch Pricing API Incorrect Rounding
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000031991, Internal: PDECOM-1608
- Product added to a B2B category does not copy over to B2C until ES is reindexed.
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000009410, Internal: XMECOM-8644
- Spelling mistakes and incorrect verbiage in Admin dashboard
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000010079, Internal: XMECOM-8719
- Clients are unable to select images from the server, especially when using the content editor for Popups
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000035636, 161933000035624, Internal: XMECOM-9604
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.