The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.38.0 in our Australia region on May 10 at 20:00 UTC, i.e. May 11 at 06:00 Melbourne time.
4.38.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions next Wednesday, May 17 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. Tuesday, May 16 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.38.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Filtering products from a category page is resulting in a "404 not found" page
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000026915, Internal: XMECOM-9316
- Auto Order History Last Ordered Date and Quantity Incorrect
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000025723, 161933000023615, Internal: XMECOM-9276
- Batch Description is not sent over to Sage for Paypal Express transactions
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000020557, Internal: XMECOM-9099
- Modification to products configurator file throws an error and wipes out all configurator data from the system
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000023158, Internal: XMECOM-9177
- Stock Levels not Visible for Sales Rep
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000007228, Internal: XMECOM-8532
- Price Filter is not working on the front end
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000013619, Internal: XMECOM-8838
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.