The commercebuild platform will be upgraded to 4.37.0 in our Australia region on April 26 at 10:00 UTC, i.e. April 26 at 20:00 Melbourne time.
4.37.0 will be released to our North America and Europe regions next Tuesday, May 3 at 02:00 UTC, i.e. Monday, May 2 at 22:00 Eastern.
Web stores that were affected by any issues fixed in 4.37.0 will be updated in the corresponding tickets/conversations.
This is a list of issues that are to be resolved:
- Unable to add items to cart if the Sage A/R name contains a pound sign (#)
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000023919, Internal: XMECOM-9207
- Credit card fee subtracted from order subtotal
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000017928, Internal: XMECOM-9008
- Period in Category URLs Causes 301 Redirect Loop
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000018293, Internal: XMECOM-9016
- “Sale” Badges Should Be for Sale Pricing, and not include Customer Discounts
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000021384, 161933000019269, Internal: XMECOM-9110
- Incorrect “Grand Total” Order Total
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000020528, Internal: XMECOM-9093
- updateGridItemHeight function in xmCommon.js causes “jumpiness” on AJAX infinity scroll category pages
- Intercom Ticket #: 161933000008618, 161933000013598, 161933000018615, 161933000007742, 161933000012475, Internal: XMECOM-7812
If you have an account on https://support.commercebuild.com that is associated with your company, you may view more information about these tickets via https://support.commercebuild.com/tickets/. Don’t have an account? Create one today.